Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Lake Erie Snow Machine.

So with December in Cleveland comes snow. And lots of it.

P1030411

It has snowed almost every day since December 1st. Last Wednesday, we got a foot throughout the day and I stayed planted on my couch, watching the snow fall. This past weekend, yet another storm warning was in effect, predicting one to two feet along with extreme winds. I can't decide which is worse, the wind of this storm or the fact that last week all the snow came at once. I did drive in this storm a couple times, however, slowly trying to acclimate myself to Midwest weather.

And we are enjoying some winter weather activities. We went to Indians Snow Days on Friday to do some ice skating and snow tubing. Also, meet our tiny snowman we made on the balcony. Unfortunately, he has melted now from the couple of 35+ degree days we had. But his memory lives on.

P1030395

No comments:

Post a Comment